- Citizens for Midwifery - promotes citizen and consumer awareness of midwifery and childbirth issues through networking and information sharing.
- Georgia Friends of Midwives - consumer group that advocates the preservation and expansion of safe, accessible, and affordable childbirth alternatives, including the informed choice of a midwife-attended birth in the home setting.
- Home Midwifery Association (QLD) Inc. - network of supporting mothers, families, midwives, and educators who believe it is fundamentally a woman's right to choose when, where, how, and with whom she gives birth.
- Maryland Friends of Midwives - supports the right of all midwives to practice legally and the right of women to choose where and with whom they give birth.
- Massachusetts Friends of Midwives (MFOM) - includes the birthing resources directory.
- Midwifery Coalition of Nova Scotia (MCNS) - consumer advocacy group working toward the implementation of midwifery in the province.
- Midwife Archives - information and links regarding all aspects of pregnancy and birth from a midwifery perspective.
- Midwife Practitioner Resources
- Midwifery.com - resource for pregnancy and childbirth information.
- Pennsylvania Friends of Midwives - consumer advocacy group committed to midwifery and home birth.
As a nursing continuing education provider, floridanursingceus.com® is interested in your professional articles which could be used as nursing continuing education online material. We provide all the credentialing and certifications using our provider numbers, you supply the content in a easy to read format with between 1800 and 2000 words in ideally, APA format. Contact us for more information. Free CEU Nursing Provider Online. Professional Online Nursing Education Provider.